The Côte Chalonnaise provides soils that allow Bourgogne’s 3 main grape varieties (Aligoté, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) to thrive, thanks to geology similar to that of the Côte-d'Or. This beautiful environment, where picturesque villages are set among the gentle hills, also creates a natural setting for the vineyards to mingle with pastures and orchards.
Our tasting rooms are open most days throughout the year and this is where you can taste our wines in convivial surroundings - our wine experts are happy to introduce the wines and guide you through the tasting experience. You can also learn about our profession by watching a film that is shown continuously.
Admission and wine tasting are free
La Maison Millebuis / Caveau des Vignerons de Buxy
4 route de Chalon, 71390 Buxy
From 11th March to 18th November 2019 :
- Open every day 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm.
- Closed on Sundays outside of these dates
- Closed on 1st May and 25th December.
In July and August : open non-stop from 9 am to 6.30 pm every day.
For information please call: +33 (0)385 920 430
Cave des Vignerons de Buxy
1 route de Curtil, 71460 Saint-Gengoux-le-National
From 1st March to 31st October
Open Tuesday to Saturday (and on Mondays in July and August).
- 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm.
From 1st November to 28/29th February
Open Tuesday to Saturday (late opening on Saturdays until 6.30 pm).
- 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 5:30 pm.
For information please call: +33 (0)385 926 175
- Saturday 8th June 2019: Open day in Buxy
- Saturday 22th June 2019: “Les Gourmanziks” in Saint-Gengoux-le-National
- In July and August: Guided tours of our cellars, every day at 10 am and 4pm
- At weekends during the grape harvest: Strong cheese, sweet wine and waffles (in September)