The Côte Chalonnaise provides soils that allow Bourgogne’s 3 main grape varieties (Aligoté, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) to thrive, thanks to geology similar to that of the Côte-d'Or. This beautiful environment, where picturesque villages are set among the gentle hills, also creates a natural setting for the vineyards to mingle with pastures and orchards.
Our tasting rooms are open most days throughout the year and this is where you can taste our wines in convivial surroundings - our wine experts are happy to introduce the wines and guide you through the tasting experience. You can also learn about our profession by watching a film that is shown continuously.
Admission and wine tasting are free
La Maison Millebuis / Caveau des Vignerons de Buxy
4-6 route de Chalon, 71390 Buxy(GPS 46.713112, 4.705239)
From 15th March to 15th November 2020 :
- Open every day, from Monday to Saturday 9:00 - 12:30 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm, on Sundays 10:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm.
- Closed on Sundays outside of these dates.
- Closed on 1st May and 25th December.
In July and August : open non-stop from 9 am to 6.30 pm every day.
For information please call: +33 (0)385 920 430
Cave des Vignerons de Buxy
1 route de Curtil, 71460 Saint-Gengoux-le-National(GPS 46.609533, 4.663739)
Open Tuesday to Saturday (and on Mondays in July and August).
From 1st March to 31st October, 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm.
From 1st November to 28/29th February
- from Tuesday to Thursday, 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 5:30 pm,
- on Fridays and on Saturdays, 9:00 - 12:00 am and 2:00 - 6:30 pm.
Open Tuesday to Saturday (late opening on Saturdays until 6.30 pm).
For information please call: +33 (0)385 926 175
- Saturday 22th May 2021: Open day in Buxy
- Saturday 19th June 2021: “Les Gourmanziks” in Saint-Gengoux-le-National
- In July and August: Guided tours of our cellars, every day at 10 am and 4pm
- At weekends during the grape harvest: Strong cheese, sweet wine and waffles (in September)